Invitation to the EUF general assembly 2013
Dear European Ultimate Federation Members!
This is the formal invitation to EUF general assembly 2013 which will take place in Bordeaux on Friday September 27th during the eXtended European Ultimate Championship Finals 2013.
The exact location and begin time will be communicated few weeks before the tournament.
The general assembly is the most important ruling body of the federation.
Please read carefully the §9 and §10 of the bylaws for details about its role, its duties and the voting system.
Please send additions to the agenda within September 13th. After this date, the issue will still be put on the agenda under "any other business", but no voting can be done on it.
Please get your accreditation, registering at the EUF General Assembly 2013 on ffindr.com . Please add in the registration comment the name of the federation you represent.
Please note that it is possible to delegate somebody from an other federation to attend and vote in the name of a member Federation, which couldn't come. This delegation must be in written form and must be sent to the board (email@example.com) latest the day prior the general assembly or brought in paper form directly at the assembly.
- Welcome of the chairman
- Short personal presentation of the participants
- Check of the participant list and certification of the quorum
- Approval of the Agenda
- Report of the President about the EUF Board about activities in 2012-2013
- Report of the Treasurer about the EUF capital situation
- Report of the Auditors about the EUF capital situation
- Discharge of the board from private liability
- EUF solidarity fond: Should EUF introduce a solidarity fond to financially support certain teams/players at EUF sanctioned events? Presentation and discussion of some models.
- Feedback of a the EUF Member Federations about the introduction of the EUCRs in the mixed divisions. Discussion on the situation of the various regions and future plans.