Invitation to EUF Congress and Call for EUF Board Candidates 2014-2016
Dear European Ultimate Federations,
on Friday October 3rd from 20:00 to 22:00 during the EUCF in Frankfurt, there will be the annual EUF general assembly, where at least 1 representative per federation is kindly invited to attend.
The legislation period for the actual EUF board expires in 2014, so it’s time for new elections!
We are looking for candidates for following positions:
- EUF President
- EUF Secretary
- EUF Treasurer
- 6 directors at large (chairing the Youth Committee, Spirit Committee, Development Committee, Championship Committees in Open/Women/Mixed/OpenMasters/WomenMasters)
- 2 Finance Auditors
Please distribute this call for candidates within your federation.
Anybody willing to actively support and design the future of European Ultimate is kindly asked to step forward sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information:
- Name and Surname
- Date of Birth
- Short description of his/her motivation and Ultimate curriculum vitae
Please send your Application within Sept. 28th.
Below you can find the temporary agenda for the EUF General Assembly. Please feel free to add more topics within Sept 28th.
- Welcome of the EUF President
- Approval of the Agenda
- Short personal presentation of the participants (max. 15 min)
- Check of the participants list and certification of the quorum
- Report of the President about the EUF Board activities in 2013-2014 (max. 20 mins)
- Report of the Treasurer about the EUF capital situation (max. 5 mins)
- Report of the Auditors about the EUF capital situation (max. 5 mins)
- Discharge of the board from private liability
- Presentation of Board Candidates and Auditors for the legislation 2014-2016 (max. 10 mins)
- Election of new EUF Board (max. 15 mins)
- AOB (max. until 22:00)