EUF Rules Accreditation Process 2015
EUF European Youth Ultimate Championship (EYUC2015) and EUF European Ultimate Championship (EUC2015)
- Standard Accreditation: All team members on the roster must have at least a Standard Accreditation.
- Advanced Accreditation: A minimum of 3 players per team must have the Advanced Accreditation, one of whom must be the team captain.
Non-English Speaking countries
- Each Player will be asked to insert
- his/her WFDF User ID Number
- the Certification level
- the date of issue of the ceriticate
The WFDF User ID Number is provided to all players who attempt the quiz, and is available here: http://rules.wfdf.org/userprofile.
Without this information, the player will not be able to register and so to attend the event.
- The WFDF Accreditation Registry is available here: http://rules.wfdf.org/accreditation/accreditation-registry
- A minimum score of 8/10 must be achieved to become Rules Accredited.
- Accreditation is valid for 18 months.
Players are strongly encouraged to refer to the WFDF Rules of Ultimate 2013, and all supporting documentation, when attempting the quiz. The WFDF Rules of Ultimate can be found here: http://rules.wfdf.org/rules/ultimate .
Important note regarding Rules Accredited players
- They have the same responsibilities on the field as every other player
- They do not release a Captain from their responsibility to ensure their team upholds the Spirit of the Game
- They do not replace the requirement for each player to learn and apply the rules and play with good Spirit